These simple, three ingredient banana oatmeal cookies are a staple in the Mostert household. The best part? They are guilt-free! This recipe is vegan, flourless, and dairy-free. Whether you eat these cookies for breakfast or as a mid-day snack, you can’t go wrong!
2 ripe bananas, mashed
1 – 2 cups Quick Oats, depending on banana size
1 tablespoon of your favorite peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly coat cookie sheet with cooking spray – I use PAM Canola Oil.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mash 2 ripened bananas with a fork.
- Mix in 1 cup of Quick Oats – I used 365 Everyday Value Organic Quick Oats from Whole Foods, but I have also used Quaker Quick Oats before too. Your dough might require more Quick Oats as bananas vary in size. For these cookies, I needed another 1/2 cup of oats (1 1/2 cups total). Go by the way the dough looks. It should be clumpy, but moist throughout.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of peanut butter – I used Justin’s Classic Peanut Butter.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon portions onto prepared baking sheet. Note: the cookies will not spread like normal cookies, so don’t worry about spacing. This recipe yields around a dozen cookies.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes or until cookie edges are beautifully golden brown.
Enjoy fresh out of the oven! Save remaining cookies in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Looking for bakeware items?
You can purchase my favorite Calphalon baking items by clicking on the pictures below!